NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE
We offer a ‘no quibble’ guarantee. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your wine, we will provide a refund or replacement without fuss.
We supply orders in 12 bottle cases (1 case minimum). You can mix and match individual wines to suit your taste and pocket. If you would like just six bottles or single bottles, please see our Mixed Cases or Gifts sections.
Prices include VAT.
- We charge a flat £6.99 delivery fee. Delivery is free for orders of £250 or over to a single address. If you are in the SL9 post code areas we will deliver free of charge irrespective of the number of cases ordered.
- Highlands and Islands – sorry, we need to make a £10.00 surcharge but this is still well below our costs. Poscodes affected are HS, IV, KW, ZE, AB17 – 20, AB26 – 29, AB31 – 38, PA20 – 38, PH4 – 44.
- Northern Ireland – sorry even worse; BT postcodes add a £20 surcharge.
- Isle of Man – worse still – £35 surcharge.
- Isle of Wight – £7.50 surcharge.
- Delivery is fast and efficient. You are also very welcome to collect the wine from us in Gerrards Cross if you prefer.
We accept all major cards except Diners. We will not take payment from your credit card until your goods are ready to be despatched.
At the end of the shopping process on this website you will be shown the final amount and asked to confirm your order before it is sent to us. We will confirm receipt of your order and availability of stock by email and then prepare your order for despatch. If you need to make any changes, please contact us asap.
You may cancel your order within 7 days of receiving the goods. You will receive a full refund within 30 days, but delivery and return costs will be at your expense.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will not give your details to any other Trader.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent and we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing emails from us.
We will collect the following information about you: name, address, phone number, email. (Payment details – see our security policy below). You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us and we will amend any inaccuracies promptly.
We ensure your personal details are secure. When you register with us at the end of your first purchase, your details are kept safe in your own password protected account.
All credit card details are entered into Protx’s site. We do not see or keep these details.
Data Protection Act. We meet the conditions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
MISTAKES AND DISPUTES
Your rights as a consumer are protected by the consumer protection laws currently in force in the UK.
If the goods do not correspond with their description, are not of satisfactory quality, or reasonably fit for their purpose, and if you notify us within a reasonable time of the problems, we will offer a full refund.
Mistakes in bills, receipts or payments will be corrected as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days of agreeing to do so.
If you have a complaint of any sort please contact us by email. Queries sent by email regarding current orders will be treated as soon as possible and usually the same day we receive them.
These Terms and Conditions can be printed by you.